How To Order Turf
- 1. Our turf is sold in square metres. If you don’t know how many square metres of turf you require but you have the measurements of the area you wish to turf then use our turf calculator. Enter the dimensions making sure you use the drop down to select whether you have measured in feet, yards or metres. Once you have entered the dimensions click calculate. The square metres required will populate the boxes next to each grade of turf.
- 2. Decide which grade of turf best suits your particular requirements. You can adjust the quantity if you wish before clicking add to quote/cart.
- 3. You will now be asked to enter your postcode. This is so an accurate price inclusive of delivery costs can be provided. Use the drop down and select your postcode area.
- 4. Click get a quote.
- 5. The product and total cost inclusive of delivery will now be displayed in your shopping cart.
- 6. If you wish to add additional products click on continue shopping. Your quote/cart will be visible on the right hand side of the screen. Additional sundries are displayed in the bar along the top of the screen. Click on any of these to search for goods. You can also click on the tabs for MeadowMat, Enviromat and Soil/Bark.
- 7. Select your additional products and quantities and add to quote/cart. If you wish to purchase more products click continue shopping.
- 8. If you wish to remove any goods from your quote/cart click on the orange minus button next to the product to remove.
- 9. If you have a discount code enter this in the box provided and click “apply coupon” before clicking on “proceed to checkout”.
10. At checkout you have three options:
- · You can opt to checkout as a guest
- · You can register so your details are saved for convenience when ordering in the future
- · If you have already registered you need to enter your email address and password
11. When checking out as a guest check the “check out as a guest” button and click continue.
12. Enter your billing address and then select either “ship to this address” if billing and delivery address are the same or select “ship to different address” if the delivery address is different. Click continue.
13. Once you have completed Billing and Delivery information you will be taken to the delivery page to choose a suitable delivery date. We recommend you order your turf to be delivered on the day you wish to lay it. You can choose standard delivery (before 5pm) which is included in the quoted price. You can choose pre 2pm for an additional £7.20, pre 11am for an additional £15.00 or Saturday delivery for an additional £31.20. Select your delivery date.
14. Add any instructions you wish the delivery driver to be aware of in the “Extra delivery instructions” box.
15. Select the relevant size vehicle in the “Delivery Access” drop down. Click “continue”.
16. Click “continue” to view your order and total cost, if happy click “place order” to go through to the secure payment area.
17. Enter your payment details and click “complete order”.
18. Your order will now be confirmed and you will receive confirmation by email.